Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bar exam, Day 2

Shot of espresso at the Starbucks in the hotel testing center. Overheard some guy on the phone talking about how "law students have taken over the Starbucks" on his way out. You mean baby lawyers? Unlicensed attorneys?

Multiple choice is the worst. I was bored out of my mind. Couldn't bring anything into the test center, so I couldn't have a midway shot of caffeine to get my mind going again.

Lunch break. Waited close to 25 minutes to order and get my banana latte from Coral Tree Express. It was worth it though.

Second session. Drew a monkey in the exam booklet. Took a walk around the hotel lobby in the middle. Saw others doing the same. Read the directions and there IS a $12 parking lot. Eff. I've been parking at the mall for $21 a day b/c hotel parking is $24 a day.

Went back to car. Made myself another peanut butter sandwich. I bought a jar of peanut butter and loaf of bread yesterday, and that's what I've been eating since.

Contemplating doing a little more studying tonight. Ugh, I think I need some energy drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment