Tuesday, June 1, 2010

drug store foundation

I've been trying out drug store foundations, but not really documenting. I still like Cover Girl the best, but this Maybelline Pure Makeup isn't so bad either. It was on sale for $3 at Walgreens, so I decided to give it a try.

drug store foundation

It had a thicker consistency, not very creamy, but very buildable. It reminds me of Cargo's consistency, not too thick, but not as light as my Stila foundation

Photobucket
Bare face

Photobucket
Decent coverage, I added a little extra in that area where I had blemishes. Not too bad.

It's been awhile since I bought make up. I still had a Bare Escentuals gift card from my birthday (a whole 7 months ago!) and bought a shimmery moss green shadow (Purrfect).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Purrfect all over
Patio party in the crease
MAC Blacktrack on the top and bottom waterline
Diorshow mascara

Whole face:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment