Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lash Emergency




I wear false lashes just about every time I go out. Last weekend, my lash started falling off! I didn't have the foresight to bring glue with me and I was at a club. I kept pressing the lash back to my lid, hoping that it would stick. Nope.


The solution? Hairspray. Most club bathrooms will have a little table where there's body spray, hair spray, candy, etc. Take the hairspray bottle and hold it close to the base of the lashes. Spray a generous amount, or enough so that you can actually see the liquid on the lashes. Wipe off the excess and the sticky solution should form a new adhesive. Problem solved.


Friends have asked me if it's okay to put hairspray near your eye. I didn't experience a problem after I wiped off the excess hairspray and my lash stayed on all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment