Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Got a little overzealous with the job hunt

I got a call back today from a tutoring place, the tanning salon, and another clinic at Public Counsel. I switched over to the Federal Pro Se clinic, because I'll actually get to work at the courthouse and ghostwrite motions and answers. The supervising attorney sounded awesome. The only drawback is that I'll have to pay for parking (or figure out how to park downtown near the courthouse without paying).

I'm mad at myself for not listening to my phone messages until days later! I was looking forward to free tans/discounts.

Versailles dinner date with my little law clique tomorrow. Vegas this weekend. Catalina the weekend after next. Things are shaping up! The other great thing about the Federal pro se clinic is that I can start next week. That means another week of "summer vacation."

No comments:

Post a Comment