Thursday, January 5, 2012

poof

Maybe my old friend had it right afterall. She ended a 7 year relationship with nary a word. Just stopped talking to the guy. He messaged her to confirm a month later that they were broken up. They were.

The break up talk is always so heartwrenching. It's hard to commit to a break up talk, because risk aversion starts to kick in. I start to chicken out when I think of the break up talk. This seems much better. No contrived reason as to why it's not working out.

 Maybe I just need to disappear. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Babe,

    i like reading your posts... especially this particular one... which i guess many would have come across this feeling...

    Disappearing is a solution at the same time trying not to pick up the phone to just text or call or even send a mail is HARDWORK... maybe if you just keep yourself busy... but even then...

    Happy NEW YEAR!!!

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥

    ReplyDelete