Sunday, May 16, 2010

wardrobe update

The plan was to go to the library. I picked up some books on my reading list (Doris Lessing's The Cleft and Freakonomics, if you were wondering). Then I headed to Crossroads where the consumption monster got loose. I couldn't decide what to get, so I got almost everything I brought into the dressing room with me. Let's survey the damage:


Photobucket
Silk tank ($6.50) and black skirt ($12)
Silk tank worn again with some ripped white jeans that my friend Nancy gave me


Photobucket
Teal asymmetrical top with ruffles ($16.50- originally $79!)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
I love this dress! It reminds me of the fuschia one I bought on Melrose, but for 1/2 the price! ($16.50)


Sorry these pictures kind of suck. I need to get a tripod or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment